Fishermen's Mission Order Process
STAFF UNIFORM ORDER PROCESS
- Click on Register if you have not registered before and follow the requested process.
- If you have registered before please click on Your Account and enter your log in details.
- Once you have logged onto the website please select the items you require.
- Make sure when selecting items you add your size, colour (If Applicable) and quantity
- Ensure you also include alterations:
â—¦ Belt for the Dress
â—¦ The Fishermen's Mission embroidery and transfers will automatically be added on
the garments they are needed on.
- Click to view your basket
- Click Share Basket once happy with garments and quantities you're ordering
- Add into the "Your personal message" section your Name and address and click the
antispam box and press send
- This email will automatically be sent to Lynne Morgan to place on your behalf
- Once we receive your order from Lynne, delivery will take 7-10 working days
dependent on stock.
PROCUREMENT ORDER PROCESS
- Once you have received your staff orders log onto the website by clocking a link on their email and entering your log in details.
- Please select to add to basket any of the items you need to order
- Remember if you are ordering Suiting Jackets these must be ordered separately and delivered to Mathers House for alterations unless all items are being sent there.
- Before you do ensure all alterations are correct:
- Belt for the Dress
- The Fishermen's Mission embroidery on the Polo's and Softshell
- The Fishermen's Mission Transfer on the Gore-Tex Jackets
- Review the quantity of garments they have ordered.
- Click Checkout and amend the name and address on the Shipping address to where you would like it to go to.
- Once we receive your order delivery will take 7-10 working days dependent on stock.