Supplying Industry and Business since 1974
Starting life as a Savile Row tailors in 1974, our business has grown and diversified over the last 40+ years.
We now proudly offer a one-stop shop to support our wide range of clients and all of their corporate uniform, workwear and personal protective equipment (PPE) needs.
Achieving the highest levels of service and customer support is key to our continued success. We have retained many high-profile public sector contracts for more than 10 years – a sign of our ability to service the ever-changing needs of these organisations.
Our clients range from privately owned individual boutique hotels to international blue-chip businesses, from emergency services to world-renowned venues, museums and tourist attractions.
Our public sector clients also include government departments and organisations with hundreds of locations across the UK, and thousands of staff with diverse uniform requirements.
We are committed to innovation, quality and ensuring our clients’ uniforms are comfortable, stylish and practical for staff, whilst delivering our clients’ uniform design and corporate branding requirements. This is achieved whilst working within budgetary controls and ensuring appropriate protection where PPE is required.
Why choose Burlington Uniforms?
Our Key Strengths
- The most comprehensive stock-supported corporate clothing range in the market
- Offering a one-stop shop for all uniform needs, from suiting to workwear, outerwear to high visibility, footwear and PPE garments.
- In-house design team to create bespoke garments designed for style, comfort & practicality & reflecting corporate branding needs.
- Our own UK manufacturing unit to produce short runs when required and to fast-track deliveries when necessary.
- Dedicated stock holding in our own on-site warehouse including individual person packing facilities
- Ability to offer full sizing and measurement services to ensure the right size is delivered first time to each individual wearer
- Dedicated Account Management and Customer Service teams so clients always speak to a named individual who understands the specific needs of each customer
- A friendly and dedicated team with vast experience in corporate clothing covering all areas of our operation from management to despatch.
- ISO 9001 Quality and 14001 Environmental Management certificated systems to ensure products and services are consistently delivered to a high quality & giving assurances of the environmental and ethical performance of our business and our supply chain
- Bespoke Wardrobe Management System which allows budgetary control, determining allocation of specific products to individual job roles – even when staff are based across 100s of locations and have high levels of variation in uniform and PPE requirements.