“To be the leading provider of corporate uniforms to the market and deliver best value through excellence in design, quality and customer service."
About Burlington Uniforms
Burlington Uniforms Ltd is a privately owned company which specialises in supplying corporate uniforms for all industries and business sectors and has been doing so for nearly 40 years.
We provide a one-stop shopping experience for clients engaged in any kind of activity in the private or public sectors. Our private clients include blue chip companies, well-known private companies and professional firms. Our public sector clients include government departments and agencies, legislative and judicial bodies, local authorities, emergency services, and some of the world's most famous museums.
We provide the highest standard of service and customer support. This combined with our commitment to research, develop and supply clothing of style and quality at competitive prices has been the key to our success since 1974.
Our head office is based in Enfield and this also serves as our distribution hub and warehouse. We also have a manufacturing and distribution centre in south Wales, where we produce our own corporatewear ranges of suiting, shirts and blouses, and accessories. We are one of the only UK based manufacturers left and this unique feature gives us a substantial advantage over our competitors in terms of having direct control over production and bespoke capabilities.
We are independently certified with both ISO9001 (Quality Management) and ISO14001 (Environmental Management) standards, and are a Crown Commercial Service Supplier.
Why choose Burlington Uniforms?
Our Key Strengths
- Presenting the most comprehensive stock-supported corporate clothing range in the market place today.
- Offering a true one-stop shop for all uniform needs, from suiting to workwear, outerwear to high visibility, footwear and PPE garments.
- Having an in-house design team to create exclusive designs and colours for a powerful corporate image. Projects are researched to establish client requirements and garments designed to give the combination of style, comfort, and function.
- Owning a UK manufacturing unit which is flexibly managed to produce short runs when required and to fast-track deliveries when necessary.
- The facility to offer a dedicated stock holding and measuring service to ensure continuity and accuracy of supply.
- Operating a Customer Management Service, meaning all your needs will be taken care of right up to individually packed and labelled garments delivered to each individual member of staff.
- Being staffed by a friendly and dedicated team with vast experience in corporate clothing covering all areas of our operation from management to despatch. All clients are allocated to a dedicated account manager to ensure continuity of contact at all times.
- Having certified Quality (ISO9001) and Environmental Management (ISO14001) systems so that customers may be sure that they are receiving goods that have the specified physical qualities and the quality of being supplied by a company that practices corporate social responsibility, trades ethically and has high regard for environmental matters.
- Being committed enough to clients to tailor significant sectors of resources such as computer hardware, software, premises and human resources specially to meet the particular needs of clients.