Burlington Uniforms are one of the few corporate clothing suppliers still able to offer bespoke solutions right here in the UK. We pride ourselves on being able to help create your own unique UK-designed and manufactured corporate image.
Whether it is one style or a whole collection of styles, our low minimum order quantities will allow you to explore a whole new concept in corporate clothing. All we ask is that you commit to 50 garments per style. Our UK based design and manufacturing capability enables us to respond quicker than other companies who rely purely on imported garments. This reliable and efficient service also allows us to produce samples and special measure garments, and to house your bespoke stock to facilitate a fast turnaround.
Key to producing a clothing range that is truly unique to you is collaboration, so working closely and in partnership with you at all stages.
Below is a guide to how the process flows:
- We begin with our complimentary design service where our experts will bring along samples and spend time with you to discuss and understand your vision and any branding requirements, before bringing your concept to life.
- Mood boards and illustrations of the garments are created by our in-house team.
- We would suggest a meeting at this stage to discuss the designs and any amendments you wish to see.
- A copy of the designs are sent to you along with agreed fabric swatches.
- Upon sign-off of the design and fabric, your "Gold Seal" final sample will be put into production.
- Once happy with your "Gold Seal" final sample, this is signed off and a schedule is put in place and production space in the factory is booked.
- In the meantime, holding optional staff engagement exercises can allow them to buy into your concept.
- Our sizing experts will visit pre-agreed sites to measure your staff and record their requirements.
- These orders are processed and the production of your garments begin.
- We will keep you updated throughout the manufacturing stage.
- Once ready, we will deliver your person-packed bespoke uniforms to your site(s).
- A member of our team will be just a call away as part of our after-sales care service.
- At any stage during this process, you are welcome to visit our Head Office in Enfield or our Manufacturing facilities in South Wales to meet the people who will make your vision a reality.
BESPOKE TIES AND SCARVES
We can also create fully bespoke ties and scarves to match your corporate look and complete your image. If you would like to know more about what can be done in regards to all our bespoke capabilities, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling 08707 300150 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org