Burlington Uniforms operates a number of e-commerce systems for our clients, which include: Web Ordering; Customer Portals and our bespoke Wardrobe Management System.
Available for general ordering from our extensive online collections, this is the simplest available system for online ordering giving access to all items across our entire product ranges, payable on order or account if the facility has been set up following a credit check on your organisation.
- Order what you want, when you want
- No commitment
Set up for customer contracts where products are ordered off-the-shelf, with or without logos, the Portal allows staff to order from the agreed selection of products only – so you can have control over the uniform items ordered and worn by your staff.
- There are no minimum order quantities or commitments
- Specific branded and non-branded garments chosen by you
- Control what can be ordered and worn by your staff
- Enhanced visibility of orders across the account
- This is available for account customers, subject to credit checks with a minimum of 50 staff
Wardrobe Management System
Ideal for customers with a diverse range of job roles and uniform allocations across multiple geographical locations, our Wardrobe Management System (WMS) has completely changed how many clients place orders and manage staff uniform entitlement. The system is bespoke and developed in-house, enabling us to meet precise client requirements and to introduce continuous enhancements within the system.
- Saves time and administrative costs
- Budgetary control as users cannot over-order
- Simple to use and user intuitive – 8 clicks from log on to order confirmation
- Flexible and bespoke to meet clients’ needs, including super-users and authorisation hierarchies
- Management Information Reports can be extracted instantly, providing information such as user/department spends, order details, volume of all or specific products sold
Our helpful quick reference chart is designed to help you decide which of our
e-commerce solutions would work best for your requirements.
For further information, guidance and support, please contact one of our team who will be happy to guide you through the different options available, either by telephone 0208 443 6920 or email: email@example.com
Credit Card Payment Security and GDPR
Either the Web Ordering or Customer Portal online ordering systems can accept all major credit cards (including Government Purchasing Cards) as payment, depending on how the individual accounts are set up.
Any credit card payments are processed direct through an approved third party company and therefore no details are held by us or on our systems. For payments taken via telephone, card details are taken by our staff who process directly onto the system and we take no separate records of these details.
All of our IT systems are fully GDPR compliant.
We are continuously looking to improve our service offering for clients. Due to the flexibility of the fully bespoke system, we constantly work in conjunction with clients to develop solutions according to their needs. This enables us to offer unique benefits saving time and money. The system is available 24/7 though any mobile, tablet, laptop or PC.