Please read the care instructions provided on garment labels before washing. Follow these instructions carefully to maintain the good appearance and life of the garment.
Our garments are made using high quality fabric and trim, they are designed to work as hard as you. To get the best from your corporate clothing, rotate your garments daily and use a good hanger with space around the garment.
Recommended washing is 6 times per year. Two jackets per wearer should result in a wash once per month. This is a lot more than dry clean jackets get cleaned. Trousers can be washed more often (as required). More important than how often is how the garment is washed.
- Wash the tailored items separately.
- Wash on a wool wash (max 40deg). A Short spin cycle only.
- Remove from the washing machine immediately the cycle ends.
- Shake and pull the garment into shape. Place on a jacket hanger and allow to dry naturally. Do not tumble dry
- Press the garment using a damp cloth. It is not advisable to iron directly onto the fabric because this can cause glazing.
- We recommend having the garment professionally dry cleaned or professionally pressed once per annum. This will help to return the jacket to its factory condition.
- Never use fabric conditioner.
• Wash dark and light colours separately to prevent any colour rub off onto other garments.
• When washing, keep garments with different fibre content separate.
• To prolong garments life, wash frequently – avoiding any heavy soiling.
• Follow tumble drying instructions carefully as per the symbol on the care label.