Burlington Uniforms Ltd policy is to improve the effectiveness of its Quality Management System and the quality of services that are delivered to their clients, in a way that improves customer satisfaction year-on-year. We maintain quality management criteria that enable us to control the quality of the services and products that we provide to our customers. They enable us to maintain a high standard in the quality of proposals, deliverables, and customer satisfaction. We are committed to the continuous improvement of the quality of the services that we provide and to the increased satisfaction of our customers.
Burlington Uniforms Quality Management System was awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification on 1st June 2010. This was renewed on 3rd September 2013 together with the Company's ISO 14001:2004 certification thus achieving a certified Integrated Management System
Burlington Uniforms Ltd will aim to provide optimum satisfaction as judged by the client, whilst recognising that there can be no compromise on the objectivity and integrity of the service we give. We will strive to ensure that our contract performance:
- Meets or exceeds the client's expectations,
- Fulfils our contractual commitments,
- Represents value for money,
- Makes a contribution to our business goals and objectives,
- Is profitable,
- And is ethical.
In pursuit of these objectives, senior management and their delegatees will ensure that we:
- Proactively measure client satisfaction in order to maintain continuous improvement in service delivery,
- Analyse management information in order to monitor timeliness and accuracy of deliveries and reasons for returns
- Work closely with our customers, suppliers and partners to achieve business and quality objectives,
- Deliver services and products of the highest practicable quality, reliability and consistency that meet our customers’ requirements,
- Continually monitor the physical quality goods that we supply,
- Ensure that the Burlington Uniforms brand is perceived as being the best in the corporate wear industry,
- Maintain our commitment to corporate social responsibility, ethical trading, health and safety and sustainability.
- Maintain our ISO 9001:2008 certification,
- Review progress towards objectives and targets at management review meetings,
- Review this policy at least annually.
Date: 23rd July 2014
Review Date: 22nd July 2015